A MODERN CONDOMINIUM IS
COMING TO TORONTO’S
VIBRANT & CONVENIENT
Located at Danforth Avenue & Woodbine Avenue in Toronto’s East End, Danny Danforth is a modern, boutique-style 10-Storey Condominium. This urban location offers residents to be moments from the Woodbine Subway Station & Main Subway Station, Danforth GO Station, Ontario Line, multiple TTC Streetcar stops, Michael Garron Hospital, Woodbine Beach, Downtown Toronto and more!
PRICING STARTING FROM THE HIGH $400s!
Builders: Gala Developments
Project Status: Coming Soon
Location: 2359 Danforth Ave, Toronto
Intersection: Danforth Ave & Woodbine Ave
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Number of Storeys / Suites: 10 Storeys / 140 Suite
Project Type with attribute: Condominium (Studios - 2 Bed+Den)
- 6 mins walk to Main Subway Station & Woodbine Station
- 7 mins walk to the Danforth GO Station
- Steps from multiple TTC Streetcars & Bus Routes
- 4 stops from the future Danforth & Pape Ontario Line Station (Est. completion: 2027)
- Quick access to DVP, Lake Shore Boulevard & the Gardiner Expressway
- 10 mins bike ride to The Beaches
- 11 mins bike ride to Woodbine Park & Beach
- 24 minutes bike ride to Yonge & Bloor
- 5 mins to Lowe's, Bulk Barn, Metro, Loblaws, Freshco, and more!
- 2 mins to Gledhill Junior Public School
- 2 mins to St. Brigid Catholic School
Gala Developments is known for their high quality residences and a legacy of strong communities. They have over 60 years of industry experience, and uphold their core values to deliver places that welcome you, spaces that feel comfortable, and buildings that inspire a better way to live. Family-run. Family values. A celebration of home.